Sorry about the not so much activity going on here. :( Plus we need to spread the word about this forum

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sorry about the not so much activity going on here. :( Plus we need to spread the word about this forum

Post  Matt3985 on Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:22 pm

I am busy working on making epsiode 1 part 2 of DMA but I promise I will find time to continue undating the forum. Plus we need to get more users to join our forum, so all current members, can we spread the word so more people will join. Thank you for your time. Smile Very Happy Neutral No Wink Smile

Duck: Hey Oliver guess what! Very Happy Oliver: What? Mad Duck: You, me, and Lady got our own series!!! Very Happy Oliver: No Way? Neutral Lady: Yes we do. Smile go vist Matt3985\\\'s youtube account here at www.youtube.com/Matt3985 to watch it under the name Duck & Lady: The Magical Adventures. Cool
Matt3985
Magic Railroad Gaurdian
Magic Railroad Gaurdian

Location : The Little Western and Magic Railroad (I only wish)

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/Matt3985

Back to top Go down

Re: Sorry about the not so much activity going on here. :( Plus we need to spread the word about this forum

Post  Matt3985 on Wed May 25, 2011 3:19 am

Its been a little while since I posted anything. I have been busy with MagicRailroadHistorian and Farmerboy986 from youtube working on D&LMA epsiodes 1 part 2, 2, and 3. I will be posting soon. Thank you for your time. Sad Smile

Duck: Hey Oliver guess what! Very Happy Oliver: What? Mad Duck: You, me, and Lady got our own series!!! Very Happy Oliver: No Way? Neutral Lady: Yes we do. Smile go vist Matt3985\\\'s youtube account here at www.youtube.com/Matt3985 to watch it under the name Duck & Lady: The Magical Adventures. Cool
Matt3985
Magic Railroad Gaurdian
Magic Railroad Gaurdian

Location : The Little Western and Magic Railroad (I only wish)

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/Matt3985

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top